Our happy family

Our happy family

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

15 weeks with my little Sprout

Where did this nausea come from? I really thought I dodged that bullet for the most part, but week 15 has been a touchy one. I keep getting nauseous, and it's really annoying, go figure. My appetite is really non-existent and I'm full after a small amount of food, which makes me sad because I used to be able to go to TOWN on food. Those days are over. LONG GONE. Some times I dream about eating a huge burrito and finishing the whole thing. Especially because I'm supposed to be eating more calories now that I'm in my second trimester, oh the irony.
The husband started his new job at Garmin this week! Have I mentioned how cool I think he is? It's awesome seeing him turn into Daddy, instead of just Husband. It's crazy enough believing that I will be a mommy, let alone believing that Zach will be a daddy in just a few months. Garmin is great so far. We get a great product discount on all things Garmin. Did you know they have a high def video camera similar to the Go-Pro, except theirs is way more awesome? It's called the Virb. I was saving all of my tips and all of our extra cash for a Go-Pro and now that Zach works for Garmin we can get the Virb for almost half the price. I'm really excited to start using it to watch our family grow in a new, fun, and creative way. Zach also got to rent an e trex from work so we can go geo-cashing. Do people still do that?
We also got a grill this week which may not seem very important, but I feel like a real family now in a cheesy American dream sorta way. BBQ's bring family together and encourage people to spend more time outside, which are two of my favorite things.
Today I went to the tulip festival with Mollie, and the two kids, and we also met our friend since we were little, Susie, and her perfect little baby girl. It was so fun! The tulips were beautiful and there were tons of other fun things for the kids to do
. I can't wait to take my little sprout there next year! It was a beautiful day and it was so nice to talk with Mollie and Susie about all things baby!
I'm really looking forward to feeling my little Sprout kick and wiggle. I guess Sprout's bones are starting to calcify, so that means I should be feeling little one moving soon. I can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment