Hey baby,
You sure seem comfy in there. I'm so glad my body has given you your first home for so long now. I'm so lucky to have been able to do so, I'll never look back on my 9 months of pregnancy with remorse because I love carrying you around. I love seeing every one of your family members bond with you even while you are in my belly. Even the dog is excited.
You are so little and you have already changed my world. It is hard for me to imagine that you still have so many lessons to teach me. I know that I think I love you now, but when I see you, my whole heart will probably explode. You are so wise little guy to already be teaching me things. We have a long road to walk down together, and no matter what befalls us the most important thing in the whole world, the one thing that goes beyond everything else, is that you have a mommy and daddy who love you more than life, and nothing will ever change that. Not your stinky diapers, or the sleepless nights. Not your toddler tantrums, or even your teenage tantrums. We love you wholly and completely for all that you are and all that you are going to be.
I really have your daddy to thank for my first lesson in love. I never knew what love could really do until I married your dad. He has shown me unconditional, selfless love, and it's incredible to me. I had no choice but to make him a daddy, so that we could create a little human with which to share our love and passion with. I'm so glad we have you.
As we prepare to hold you earth side I want you to know that you are just as much "here" to me now, as you will be after I deliver you. I can't wait to see your little face, but I know what your little feet feel like, and I know how much you love morning walks. I already know you are a wise soul for teaching me so much through your gestation.
I'm thankful for you, and I am ready to journey through birth with you as you do your part and I do mine. I love you Uriah Blaine, I'll see you soon!
Our happy family
Saturday, September 27, 2014
To my Uriah Blaine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment